|MLS #: A11484763||Post Updated: 2023-11-22 00:42:36||Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 3|
|Bathrooms Half: 1||Bathrooms Full: 2||Area: 2340 sq ft||Lot Size Units: Square Feet|
|Year built: 1996||Status: Active||Type: Condominium|
Rooms & Units Description
- Unit Number: 2001
Breath-taking panoramic views of the Ocean, Bay, Skyline, South Beach & South Pointe Park with two large private terraces to enjoy both sunrise & sunset views.
Rarely available 01 line apartment at Portofino Tower in the exclusive South of Fifth neighborhood.
Steps away from the beach, park and iconic 5-star restaurants including Joeâs Stone Crab, Milos, Smith & Wollensky, Carbone & more.
Full-Service Luxury Building with Five Star Amenities: 24/7 valet & concierge, SPA & Fitness Center, 2 pools, tennis & pickleball courts.
All special assessments have been paid in full.
Rare opportunity to also buy apartment 2002 next door & combine both units to create a 4,510 sq ft home with private elevator entrance!
- County Or Parish: Miami-Dade County
- Total Building Area: 2340 sq ft
- Subdivision Name: PORTOFINO TOWER CONDO
- Parcel Number: 02-42-10-013-0170
- Possession: Close Of Escrow
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Barbecue,Deck,Tennis Court(s)
- Interior Features: Closet Cabinetry,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Elevator
- Waterfront Features: Bay Front,Ocean Front
- Pool Features: Association
- Parking Features: Covered,Two or More Spaces
- Security Features: Complex Fenced,Door Man,Elevator Secured,Key Card Entry,Lobby Secured
- Architectural Style: High Rise
- Association Amenities: Basketball Court,Billiard Room,Business Center,Clubhouse,Elevator(s),Fitness Center,Pool,Sauna,Spa/Hot Tub,Storage,Tennis Court(s)
- Construction Materials: Block,Frame,Stucco
- Cooling: Central Air
- Cooling Y/N: 1
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Flooring: Marble,Tile
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Y/N: 1
- Heating: Central
- Heating Y/N: 1
- Pets Allowed: Conditional,Yes
- View: Bay,City,Intercoastal,Ocean,Pool
- View Y/N: 1
- Entry Level: 20
- Entry Location: 20
- Patio and Porch Features: Balcony,Deck,Open
- Property Attached Y/N: 1
- Waterfront Y/N: 1
- Stories Total: 44
Fees & Taxes
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 35,878.00
- Tax Year: 2022
- Tax Legal Description: PORTOFINO TOWER CONDO UNIT 2001 UNDIV 0.4705% INT IN COMMON ELEMENTS OFF REC 17405-2757 OR 17471-4080 1296 1
- Association Fee: $ 3,385.00
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Association Fee Includes: Association Management,Amenities,Common Areas,Cable TV,Internet,Maintenance Structure,Parking,Pest Control,Security,Trash
- Public Survey Township: 2
- Public Survey Section: 10
- Syndication Remarks: Very desirable apartment in the rarely available 01 line at Portofino Tower in South of Fifth. Amazing opportunity to buy also the apartment 2002
- Year Built Details: Newly Updated/Renovated
- Virtual Tour URL: https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview/mia/A11484763
The data pertaining to real estate for sale or for lease on this web site comes in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with those Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name, the MLS name, or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. The information provided is thought to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify the facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein or for its use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLS's do not create, control, or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin in the sale, rental, or financing of housing.