Inman Connect New York is where you need to be to put your real estate business on the fast track. Over just a few days, you can form strategic partnerships, develop lucrative referrals, and gain insights into how new technologies are transforming the industry.
10 reasons you shouldn’t miss Inman Connect New York, April 19-21:
- Engage in over 75 sessions with 150+ speakers. Discuss trends in the market, new strategies, tech tools for the future, and fresh perspectives to keep you thriving.
- Watch expert discussions on the main stage with leaders from SERHANT., Realogy, Coldwell Banker, Zillow, Douglas Elliman, Pacaso, The Agency, eXp World Holdings, Keller Williams, Spotify, Corcoran, Divvy Homes, Sapphire Ventures, Real Estate Standards Organization, RE/MAX, Sotheby’s, Knock, PLACE and more.
- Network throughout each day — evening receptions, breakouts for focused networking with like-minded professionals, and opportunities for serendipitous run-ins in the corridors. The energy will be off the charts.
- Participate in an exclusive meet and greet with Ryan Serhant, marketing master and one of the world’s most successful real estate brokers.
- Dive deep into the topics you want to know about most. Separate content tracks focused on agent, mortgage and alternative finance, broker, indie broker, teams, data, tech and more will help you find the topics you need easily.
- Collaborate at roundtables, workshops, lunch and learns, and learning labs — a host of sessions specially designed to facilitate sharing of ideas to crack the challenges you’ll face now and in the future.
- Meet with fellow attendees. Once you register, you can download the event app to access the attendee community. Start reaching out to set up one-on-one meetings before you even get to New York. This is the perfect time to start building your network for success.
- Do it all safely. Our team is working extra hard to make sure all current best practices are in place. To that end, we are requiring all in-person attendees to show proof of vaccination for Covid-19.
- Watch the replays. Revisit your favorite sessions or catch the ones you missed.
- You can join virtually! If you can’t join us in person, register for an ICNY virtual ticket to catch all the action from New York, exclusive online networking opportunities, and special sessions from wherever you are.
If you’re serious about ramping up your real estate business, no other event has the power to expand your knowledge and put the right tools in your hands like Inman Connect New York. When you attend ICNY, you’ll gain valuable confidence to get more listings and close more deals in 2022.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out what some past attendees had to say…
“The Inman Connect Now Conference was relevant, organized and gave enough choice in topics that made me feel like I’d spent my time wisely.” –Alison Rachiell, Power Play Realty
“My go-to place for staying ahead of the competition.” –Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd
“So many dynamic speakers covering everything relevant to real estate today. As a new Realtor, the coaching on using social media platforms was a revelation and is going to help me move forward in my new business this year.” –Noelle Dahm, The Integrity Team at Keller Williams Paint Creek
“Over the years I’ve come to depend on Inman events to make sure I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to provide an even more robust consumer experience as a result. Thank you, Inman!” –Stacey Soleil, WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
Plus, it’s the 25th anniversary of Inman Connect. That means even more WOW with exclusive extras like an interactive, insta-worthy photo experience, a scavenger hunt with premium prizes, and more surprises.
Join thousands of real estate pros who are already registered. Sign up before March 28 to get in on the discounted room rates at Hilton Midtown NYC.
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.