Inman Connect New York is where you will learn the most current real estate trends, what’s working and what’s not, and what’s coming around the corner. Over just a few days, you can form strategic partnerships, learn how to fit into today’s changing landscape and gain insights into how new technologies are transforming the industry.
“Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” –Chris Grosser
Opportunities are all around us if only we have the patience to see them. That’s what Inman Connect New York is for you – an opportunity. It’s an opportunity to jump to the front of the line and get on the inside track with your real estate business. The best part is you can join us in person if you’re near New York City. Or you can get all the benefits virtually.
Register for a virtual ticket
ICNY starts tomorrow and we’re excited about all the amazing speakers, the sessions, the individual tracks where we will drill down on specific topics and get down to the nuts and bolts of building a successful, sustainable real estate business. This is your invitation to get in on the action and level up your own business.
Don’t miss sessions with industry experts including:
- Ryan Schneider, CEO and President, Realogy
- Susan Daimler, President, Zillow
- M. Ryan Gorman, President and CEO, Coldwell Banker
- Ryan Serhant, founder and CEO, SERHANT.
- Spencer Rascoff, co-founder and Chairman, Pacaso and Supernova
- Glenn Sanford, Chairman, CEO, and founder, eXp World Holdings
- Marc King, President, Keller Williams
- Jenny Hoffman, Senior Global Creative Strategist, Spotify
- Mauricio Umansky, CEO, The Agency
- Pam Liebman, President and CEO, Corcoran
- Adena Hefets, co-founder and CEO, Divvy Homes
- Paul Levine, Managing Director, Sapphire Ventures
- Sam DeBord, CEO, Real Estate Standards Organization
- Wendy Papasan, founder, Papasan Properties Group, Keller Williams
- Katie Clancy, Realtor/owner, The Cape House @ William Raveis
- Barb Betts, broker/CEO/Realtor, The RECollective
- Nicole Lopez, founder, True Houston Real Estate
- Sarah Richardson, founder and CEO, Tru Realty
- Tami Bonnell, CEO, EXIT Realty Corp Intl
- Bess Freedman, CEO, Brown Harris Stevens
- Jonathan Steingraber, CEO, Signature Realty NJ
- Kymber Menkiti, Regional Director, Keller Williams
- Santiago Arana, Managing Partner, The Agency
- Inman’s founder Brad Inman
and over 100 more of the industry’s most innovative leaders.
If you’re the kind of real estate pro who strives to be the best in your business, you need to be at ICNY. Whether you join us in person or virtually, ICNY is where you’ll be able to surround yourself with the best and brightest pros from all over the country, gathered together to synergize and share knowledge. You’ll glean strategies and advice that you’ll use to place yourself in a league above everyone else in your market.
You have the chance to join thousands of like-minded real estate professionals, make meaningful connections, and learn what others are doing right now. You’ll get to see what’s coming before anyone else because you are the one who attended ICNY.
Take action and experience the energy, the growth and the magic that is Inman Connect New York. If you’re local and can make it, we’ll have a few tickets at the door available and we’d love to see you there.
If you can’t attend in person, we’ve got your back. Register to join us virtually and you’ll still get the benefits of impactful sessions with key players in the industry, great takeaways you can implement immediately in your business, plus virtual networking opportunities. You’ll get full access to all the replays with your virtual ticket, along with livestreams, workshops and unmatched networking events. Register today, join live when you can and catch the replays when it’s convenient for you.
Real estate is evolving. Stay competitive in this fast-moving industry by joining thousands of your like-minded peers at Inman Connect New York, in person or virtually, over the next three days.
When you invest in your personal development, you’re investing in your potential for greatness. Can you really put a price on your professional growth? To have the successful business you’ve dreamed about, you can’t afford not to spend money on your personal development.
No other event will empower you like Inman Connect New York. When you attend ICNY, you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge, some serious tech-savvy, and insider information to help you stay ahead of the competition.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out what some past attendees had to say…
“The best of the best! So much relevant and useful information from the presenters. The positive energy and all the networking between the attendees was addictive.” –Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life
“My go-to place for staying ahead of the competition.” –Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd.
“I left with WOW game-changing nuggets for my sales business that I have not heard anywhere else.” –Shannon Buss, Randall Realtors
“Over the years I’ve come to depend on Inman events to make sure I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to provide an even more robust consumer experience as a result. Thank you, Inman!” –Stacey Soleil, WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
“Inman Connect helps me stay on the cutting edge of the Real Estate Industry and the changes we are experiencing presently.”– Laurie Dau, Realty ONE Group
Join thousands of real estate pros who are already registered.
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.